The Synology Device License pack installation is a straightforward and essential process for expanding the capabilities of your Synology NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. The license pack allows you to unlock additional camera devices on your Synology device, enabling you to optimize its performance and tailor it to your specific needs.
Synology License packs are designed for an extension of the cameras that are connected to your Synology Surveillance Station. Two camera licenses are installed by default.
– Login to the Surveillance Station.
– Go to ‘License’ in the Main Menu.
– Click the ‘Add’ button.
– Read the license agreement and ‘Agree’.
– Click the Next button.
– Enter your 20 digit Synology license(s).
– Click the Add button.
– After the License Key is confirmed, go to ‘Camera’ and start installing your camera(s).